1 - Overview
We, TEMP SHARE, provide this service for legal uses only. It is our policy to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. We take this action very seriously and for that we need your cooperation. Please read all the information below for more details.
2 - Inappropriate content
Due to nature of our service, sharing user-generated content, exist the possibility to abuse with it. We want to make TEMP SHARE a safe place for everyone and for that we need your precious help.
For any suspected public content you find on TEMP SHARE please contact us and select "Inappropriate content". Your collaboration is very valuable to maintain this website clean and safe.
Type of non allowed content/activity includes:
- Spam, malware or phishing applications.
- Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
- Child sexual abuse images or videos.
- Copyrighted materials.
- Fake content or impersonation.
- Promotion or sale of regulated or illegal drugs.
- Circumvent service limits.
- Interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network.
3 - Copyright infringement notification
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on TEMP SHARE website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify TEMP SHARE in writing using the standard contact form in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action. To accelerate the take-down procedure you must provide the information below:
- Identify yourself as the owner of a copyrighted work(s) or a person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full name, email, address and telephone number.
- Provide the full URL on TEMP SHARE of the infringing materials.
- Describe the copyrighted work.
- State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
- State that the information in the notice is accurate.
We'll do our best to proceed with your request within 24 hours.30 December 2016